DIY Christmas Present Ideas - Hand Make Amazing Gifts for all Your Loved Ones this Holiday Season
I HATE CHRISTMAS MUSIC, BUT I LOVE GIVING CHRISTMAS GIFTS. (Yes, I'm part scrooge, part Mrs. Clause, I know).
For me, the best part about giving someone a present is being able to put a ton of love, attention and care into whatever I get them. And, what better way to say, I thought of this SPECIFICALLY for you, then through MAKING the present yourself.... BY HAND? I can think of nothing else that screams intentionality more than that.
That's why I put together a list of 5 DIY CHRISTMAS GIFTS that you can make for the people on your gift giving list this year!
Check out this video to learn how to create:
1) Ground Coffee Soap Bars - Perfect for the coffee addict or man in your life.
2) Your Own Scented Candles - A gift absolutely anyone would love.
3) Rose Water Facial Toner - Finally a present my sister will use + one all women and beauty fanatics will obsess over.
4) A Painted Wine Glass/Tumbler - Look no further for what to get for your party friend!
5) A Funny Printed T-Shirt - A great way to prank someone while also checking them off your gift list LOL
Each of these ideas are cheap and easy to make. The hassle of shopping is officially over! And, watch as my two dear friends, Tiger and Alex, teach us how to make these lovely presents and enjoy witnessing me attempt to make the others on my own (arts and crafts is so not my strong suit).
Enjoy and please leave me a comment with your thoughts!